State of the Art Body Shop Facilities
Bemac has one of Ottawa's most advanced body shop facilities. This helps us get your car done faster, with the great quality you deserve. We can help your car look like new again, whether you're dealing with dents, scratches, or need to replace entire body panels on your car.
If you've been involved in a collision, you'll be glad to know that we're approved by all Canadian insurance companies. This helps the approvals and paperwork go much faster, so you can have your car back on the road sooner. We're CAA approved, and have a great rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our Body Shop Services
Our centrally located body shop offers the full range of services to our customers, including:
- Dent repair
- Paintless dent repair (small dents only)
- Body panel replacement
- Buffing out scratches
- Scratch removal
- Rust removal
- Paint touch-ups
- Protective films that prevent rust
- Detailing - including specialty waxes and polishes for that showroom shine
Whether it's structural or cosmetic, we can repair and protect your car's body, so you can get more out of your investment in your vehicle.
Request a Free Quote
Have you been involved in a collision?
Read about the Bemac Collision Process.
How Our Body Shop Gets Better Results
We know you want your car to look like new, especially when it's a few years old. Here's how we give you better results:
- Before any of our body shop technicians receive a work order, we ensure that their work area is immaculately clean. This prevents contaminants from compromising the quality of their work and ensures that they can easily spot the flaws in your car’s body.
- We have separate areas of the shop for all stages of the process. This helps prevent any new dust and debris from ruining the work.
- Our technicians are specialists in their fields. They are not only certified, they're passionate about what they do. No matter the make or model, they truly love seeing a car look like new again.
- We provide all our technicians with the best possible tools to help them do what they do best.
- We take the time to thoroughly cover or in some cases remove smaller nearby parts to avoid paint spashes.
If you're looking for a clean, well organized, professional body shop, you can't do better than Bemac!