Your privacy is important to us. Here is an overview of the information we collect, why we collect it and how we keep your information secure.
- First of all, Bemac Collision Group does not share your contact information with any external marketers. We hate spam too.
- Bemac Collision Group only collects your contact information when you provide it voluntarily. For example, if you fill in a form or a feedback survey, we then have the information you have entered.
- We do track user behaviour on our site ANONYMOUSLY. We do this so we can improve the site so people can find the information they're looking for. No personal data is collected about you, but we can see:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider's service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of pages per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Whether you used a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer.
- There are 2 main federal privacy laws in Canada, and additional regulations in Québec:
- The Privacy Act
- PIPEDA (the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act).
- In Québec, organizations are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d'accès à l'information.