State of the Art Body Shop Facilities
Bemac has one of Ottawa's most advanced body shop facilities (and also the largest in Eastern Ontario). This helps us get your car done faster, while keeping up the great quality standards you deserve. We can help your car look like new again, whether you're dealing with dents, scratches, or need to replace entire body panels on your car.
If you've been involved in a collision, you'll be glad to know that we're approved by all Canadian insurance companies. This helps the approvals and paperwork go much faster, so you can have your car back on the road sooner. We're CAA approved, and have a great rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Only the Best Equipment and Products
We stay up to date with the latest advances in tools and materials. Here are just a few ways we ensure you get great quality and value:
- Flexible obtions for OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts. If you're after only OEM parts, let us know, and we'll provide information on the cost and timelines (if any). We also carry parts by other manufacturers that meet or exceed OEM standards and guidelines.
- PPG paints: PPG offers a great line of paints that not only give you better rust protection, they're also a more eco-friendly choice.
Some of our state of the art equiment helps us get better results faster:
- Hunter Win wheel alignment system. This system allows us to get accuracy that can't be beat when aligning your car's wheels. This is important, as it will help you get better gas mileage, less wear on your tires, better overall handling.
- Spanesi electric measuring system. We love this new system for the fantastic precision and speed we get in mearuring your vehicle. It even factors in the floor level, so our technicians can be sure they're working with accuracy.
Let us know if you have any questions about our materials or parts.
Our Body Shop Services
Our centrally located body shop offers the full range of services to our customers, including:
- Dent repair
- Paintless dent repair (small dents only)
- Body panel replacement
- Buffing out scratches
- Scratch removal
- Rust removal
- Paint touch-ups
- Protective films that prevent rust
- Detailing - including specialty waxes and polishes for that showroom shine
Whether it's structural or cosmetic, we can repair and protect your car's body, so you can get more out of your investment in your vehicle.
Have you been involved in a collision? Read about the Bemac Collision Process.
How Our Body Shop Gets Better Results
We know you want your car to look like new, especially when it's a few years old. Here's how we give you better results:
- Before any of our body shop technicians receive a work order, we ensure that their work area is immaculately clean. This prevents contaminants from compromising the quality of their work and ensures that they can easily spot the flaws in your car’s body.
- We have separate areas of the shop for all stages of the process. This helps prevent any new dust and debris from ruining the work.
- Our technicians are specialists in their fields. They are not only certified, they're passionate about what they do. No matter the make or model, they truly love seeing a car look like new again.
- We provide all our technicians with the best possible tools to help them do what they do best.
- We take the time to thoroughly cover or in some cases remove smaller nearby parts to avoid paint spashes.
If you're looking for a clean, well organized, professional body shop, you can't do better than Bemac!
Request a Free Quote