Ottawa’s Best Collision and Service Experts Are Ready to Help.
Bemac is delighted to offer you the services of the best mechanics and body technicians in Ottawa. Our 60 full-time professional technicians boast:
- Best-in-class training and certifications. We only hire mechanics with proper licensing, which requires 3 years of school and 1,500 hours of experience.
- We invest in our people with ongoing training with i-Car, Canada’s leading collision repair training organization. This allows us to keep pace as technology changes.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment to help restore your car to showroom condition as fast as possible.
- The ability to offer a full range of automotive services, including: engine and brake repair, safety inspections, oil changes and tuneups, custom repairs, auto detailing, car paint and auto glass repair and replacement
As one of Eastern Ontario’s largest automotive repair facilities, we attract the most skilled and experienced technicians. We retain top talent with our learning-focused and friendly culture. You’ll find people with incredible passion and dedication behind the scenes in our shop, some of who have over 25 years’ experience.
Visit our central collision centre and see our world-class team in action for yourself.
Our Executive Team.
- Gaetano Frangione – Bemac Collision and Service
- Joe Frangione – Bemac Collision Group
- Danny Frangione – Bemac Collision Group
Danny Frangione, left, and his brother Joe are co-owners of Bemac Collision Centre at the Turpin Capital location in Ottawa. As such, they see all kinds of car repairs, from minor to write-offs. Photo credit: Montreal Gazette.