At BEMAC, the safety and well-being of our Team Members, our Customers and our Community are our top priority. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to help keep our communities safe. As information and guidance from public health officials changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.
- We can pick up your vehicles from your home if you are not comfortable with travelling
- Online estimates are available on our website here
Click here to view our updated hours of operation.
To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers:
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning in the office and shop workstation areas. Adding more cleaning and sanitizing products including dispensers.
- Cleaning the following high-touch surfaces frequently:
- Door handles
- End tables and lobby furniture
- Television remotes
- Customer Vehicles
- When accepting vehicle keys wipe them with disinfectant before handing to other departments or back to the customer
- Wear disposable gloves when working on and moving vehicles
- Pay special attention to all potential transfer spots like Steering Wheels, Door Handles, Shift Levers, Trims, Switches and Radio/Navi systems
- Any Team Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Staying up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) updates and following all guidance
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for supporting one another as we navigate through this difficult time together.
CSN Turpin Capital Collision